How to make dry ice?
Asked by harshilmodi74.tl | 16th Apr, 2020, 11:16: AM
The carbon dioxide gas is pressurized and cooled to form liquid CO2. Then liquid carbon dioxide is injected into either a block press or pelletizer. These machines have chambers in which, once released to atmospheric pressure, the liquid carbon dioxide converts to dry ice snow and carbon dioxide gas.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Apr, 2020, 11:27: AM
- Give the difference between elements and compounds
- Why is digestion classified as a chemical change?
- Out of physical and chemical change, which change is considered as a permanent change?
- Describe what happens when we burn a piece of paper? What type of a change is this?
- (a) Why is change in colour of a cut apple slice on being kept in air is a chemical change? (b) State one instance where water undergoes a physical change and one in which it undergoes a chemical change.
- Explain how during the burning of a candle, both physical and chemical changes take place.
- What happens when a few drops of lemon juice are added to milk?
- Explosion of a cracker is a chemical change. Explain.
- What type of change is 'cutting of trees'?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number