How to get prevention from swine flu ?
Asked by | 15th Aug, 2009, 04:48: PM
Prevention of Swine Flu
- Covering nose and mouth with a tissue upon coughing and sneezing followed by proper disposal of the tissue.
- Avoiding contact with ill persons.
- Avoiding the urge to touch nose, mouth and eyes in general.
- Staying home form work and/or school upon onset and for the duration of symptoms.
- Assuring adequate and thorough handwashing and use of alcohol based hand cleansers (in the absence of proper handwashing facilities).
- Providing tissues in common areas of homes, common and public areas.
- Encouraging pursuit of medical evaluation at earliest onset of symptoms.
- Use of masks to those who are exhibiting symptoms or who are ill.
- Maintenance of a 3 to 6 foot perimeter around a coughing patient.
Calm analysis coupled with accurate and proper public education is the key to identifying, treating and minimizing a worldwide outbreak.
Answered by | 17th Aug, 2009, 12:27: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number