how to find work done to move a charge attracted by another charge from its original place to a another place 2 metres away.
Asked by asthahunny | 20th Jun, 2015, 03:51: PM
Let e be the charge attracted by another charge from its original place to a another place 2 m away.
Let P be point at which charge is located.
Potential at a point P due to charge e is given as,
Note: By substituting value of charge you will get the value of work done.
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 22nd Jun, 2015, 09:20: AM
- two Two charged particles of the equal charges are placed 1 metre apart. The initial acceleration of each of them is 1 metre per second if there are equal mass is 10 10 raise to minus 3 find the charge on each of them.
- An air-core capacitor is charged by a battery. After disconnecting it from the battery, a dielectric slab is fully inserted in between its plates. Now, which of the following quantities remains constant? A) Energy B) Voltage C) Electric Field D) Charge
- What will be the solution of Sin(3x) = 1/2 in the interval (pi, 2pi)
- Please explain that how can we make a body positively charged by earthing
- from electrostatics, volume charge distribution is when charge is uniformly distributed over the volume. Does it mean the charge is through out volume means inside the conductor also. As per me charge stays only on surface not inside the conductor than how volume charge distribution makes sense ?
- From class 12 electro statics. Why insulater get polarised when they are near to charged body when there is no free electron in insulater? as small piece of paper get polarised and gets stick to charged comb ???
- Good afternoon sir, Sir could you provide me all the definitions and derivations of Physics of class 12 CBSE board
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number