How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
Asked by Vishavjet567 | 1st Nov, 2020, 06:42: PM
Number of neutrons can be calculated by-
number of neutrons=Atomic mass number(A)-Atomic number(Z)
=(number of protons +number of neutrons)- (number of protons)
It is not posssible to calculate number of neutrons without knowing atomic number and atomic mass number.
Answered by Ravi | 4th Nov, 2020, 11:21: AM
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- molecular mass of magnesium chloride is?
- what is the mass of sulphur
- how will you calculate the mass number of argon,helium,phosphorus
- is automic mass same for all elements or is a different for different atoms? explain ? explain
- mass of 5.84*10^21 atoms of Helium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number