- how to find missing frequency in median
Asked by shellyjafri | 27th Apr, 2020, 01:17: PM
Please click on Missing Frequency in Median.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 27th Apr, 2020, 06:23: PM
- how to draw table
- How can we find the median if total number of observation is 50
- The difference between the highest and the lowest observations in a data is its A. frequency B. width C. range D. mode
- How is median class selected?
- Can a median of a given data be zero?
- The following distribution gives the daily income of 50workers of factory daily income 200-250 250-300 300-350 350-400 400-450 450-500 no.of workers 10 5 11 8 6 10 Convert the distribution to a less than type cumilative frequency distribution and draw its ogive. hence obtain the median daily income.
- formula of median
- pls explain
- Find the median of the following data. x 10 12 14 16 18 20 25 f 5 6 4 10 3 2 7
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number