How to find mass percentage
And molar mass
Asked by harshitarajsingh2011 | 27th Sep, 2020, 08:44: PM
Mass percentage can be found by using formulae.
Molar mass can be found by adding atomic masses of all the elements present in that molecule .
For example, H2O =atomic mass of 2H + atomic mass of O = 2+16 =18.
Hence the molar or molecular mass of Water is 18.
Answered by Ravi | 30th Sep, 2020, 02:40: PM
- what is weight in 1 mole
- 10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
- molar mass of oxalic acid
- Limitations of law of constant composition
- Please answer it 🙏🙏
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
- what is mole fraction when alcohol 10% and w/w solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number