How to find identify the correct substitution for x in a given limit.Is double substitution possible for x like one substituion for and for x.
Asked by royalekawasaki | 13th Jul, 2015, 10:11: PM
The substitution in a given limit depends on the expression. We use a substitution which will simplify the given expression.
For example, to find
But in the same limit we cant use different substitution for sqrt(x) and (x).
If we can split the limit and write it as lim(x->a) f(x) + g(x) , then for f(x) and g(x) we can use two different substitutions.
Answered by satyajit samal | 14th Jul, 2015, 10:35: AM
- peinciple branch od sec -¹ x
- tan^-1x-1/x-2+tan^-1x+1/x+2=pi/4.find value of x.
- Consider the equation . Choose the CORRECT option(s). The sum of all solutions = 0< The number of solutions = 2< The number of solution = 1< The sum of squares of all solutions = 1<
- Sin(sin-11/5+cos-1x)=1 Find value of x?
- Plz solve (x) part Find the value of x
- If a>b>c>0 then prove cot¯¹(ab+1/a-b)+cot¯¹(bc+1/b-c)+cot¯¹(ca+1/c-a)=¶
- If a>b>c>0, Prove that Cot^-1 [(ab+1)÷(a-b)]+ Cot^-1 [(bc+1)÷(b-c)]+Cot^-1[(ca+1)÷(c-a)]= pi
- Tan write it in simple form
- Is (-sin y) = sin (-y) ? If yes why ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number