how to draw ray diagram to show a image formation in a plane mirror??
Asked by kushnish | 17th Mar, 2019, 08:43: PM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th Mar, 2019, 10:42: PM
- An image formed by a concave _______ cannot be obtained on screen
- what is light
- We can't see the shadow in dark. (Give reason)
- refraction of light by a glass slab. explain.
- What happens when object is placed between f and o
- Is the reflection of light by the smooth walls of the your house regularly or irregular?
- What is principal focus?
- Refractive index can be defined for both transparent and opaque objects. True or false?
- Why does refraction occur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number