How to draw a time graph
Asked by ajitsahane11121 | 20th Sep, 2019, 08:45: PM
To draw the graph there must be atleast two parameters so that one parameter will be plotted along X -axis of the graph and other parameter will be plotted along Y- axis.
For example, in distance-time graph, first value of parameter 'distance' is plotted along Y-axis with respect to the first value of 'time' which will be plotted along X-axis.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Sep, 2019, 04:41: PM
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- what is motion?
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
- Give one example of non-uniform motion. Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number