How to draw 3 root 2 on number line
Asked by Nimmi | 15th May, 2018, 11:30: AM
Mark point B which represents number 4 on the number line.
Construct AB of unit length perpendicular to OB.
Taking O as centre and OA as radius. Draw an arc intersecting number line at X.
X is represented as √17.
Similarly extend A to X same as diatance AB.
Join OX where OX = √18 = 3√2
Answered by Sneha shidid | 16th May, 2018, 09:41: AM
- find four rational numbers between -3/5 and 2/7
- represent on number line 3
- represent 3√2 on number line
- how to represent rational no. in number line
- represent each of the following rational numbers on the number line the question is 5 by 7 represent it on rational numbers on the number
- Locate numberline for root 9.3
- How to locate 5 root 2 on numberline
- Represent root 5 on a number line
- construction of root 5 + root 1 on the number line
- locate√2 on the number line
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number