How to determine the product of a Chemical Reaction when only reactants are given in word equation.
Asked by Jothi Arthi | 20th Jul, 2017, 06:41: PM
Write word chemical reaction. Then write chemical formula for reactants. On the basis of conditions, you will get the products.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 21st Jul, 2017, 06:57: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number