how to convert : -
ethanol into ethylbenzene
Asked by yash.bisht9910 | 7th May, 2015, 08:26: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 8th May, 2015, 10:33: AM
- Question no-3,5,6,8,10,13
- Pl ans experts
- How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
- how zncl2 help in prepration of haloalkanes in groove process?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number