How to convert 0.9 seconds to hour
Asked by sayeerajani99 | 18th Sep, 2019, 10:40: AM
1 second=1/3600 hr
For n seconds we can write
So for 0.9 seconds
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 18th Sep, 2019, 11:24: AM
- solve please
- A bicycle accelerates from a speed of 2m/s to 10m/s in 8s . What is its average speed?
- what is SI in motion
- A car travels a distance of 360km in 5 hours. what will be the speed in m/s?
- a person travels a distance of 120 km in 5 hours.calculate the average speed in m/s.
- is initial velocity denoted by ' u '
- What is mean by velocity
- When the distance travelled by an object is directly proportional to the time it is said to travel with .....
- A body is dropped from a height of 49m. Find the time taken by to reach the ground?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number