How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
Asked by Sj1234 | 18th Aug, 2019, 12:22: PM
Number of moles of an atom:
One mole of atoms contain 6.022 × 1022 atoms having mass equal to its gram atomic mass.
1 mole of carbon atoms caontain 6.022 × 1022 atoms
Also you can refer to the following link
Answered by Varsha | 19th Aug, 2019, 11:07: AM
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number