How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
Asked by Sj1234 | 18th Aug, 2019, 12:22: PM
Number of moles of an atom:
One mole of atoms contain 6.022 × 1022 atoms having mass equal to its gram atomic mass.
1 mole of carbon atoms caontain 6.022 × 1022 atoms
Also you can refer to the following link
Answered by Varsha | 19th Aug, 2019, 11:07: AM
- The maximum number of molecules is present in. (a) 15 L of H2 gas at STP (b) 5 L of N2 gas at STP. (c) 1.5 g of H2 gas (d) 5 g of O2 gas
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number