How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
Asked by Sj1234 | 18th Aug, 2019, 12:22: PM
Number of moles of an atom:
One mole of atoms contain 6.022 × 1022 atoms having mass equal to its gram atomic mass.
1 mole of carbon atoms caontain 6.022 × 1022 atoms
Also you can refer to the following link
Answered by Varsha | 19th Aug, 2019, 11:07: AM
- 50 ml of 0.1 (M) H2SO4 is mixed with 150 ml of 0.2 (M) NaOH solution, the resulting solution is (A) Acidic, (N/5) (B) Basic, (N/5) (C) Basic, 0.075 (M) (D) Basic,(N/10)
- How is Meq (miliequivalent) and g-eq (gram equivalent) different?
- pls explain
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number