How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
Asked by Sj1234 | 18th Aug, 2019, 12:22: PM
Number of moles of an atom:
One mole of atoms contain 6.022 × 1022 atoms having mass equal to its gram atomic mass.
1 mole of carbon atoms caontain 6.022 × 1022 atoms
Also you can refer to the following link
Answered by Varsha | 19th Aug, 2019, 11:07: AM
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
- 8 gram NaOH ne pani ma ogali 250 mili dravan banavama avyu che.aa dravan ne 500 mili banavva pani umeri mand karvama ave che.aa mand dravan ma NaOH na mol ane molarity ketly hase?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number