How to balance.
Asked by Saee715 | 28th Dec, 2019, 06:34: PM
4KMnO4 + 6H2SO4 → 2K2SO4 + 4MnSO4 + 6H2O + 5O2
Answered by Ravi | 30th Dec, 2019, 10:32: AM
- When temperature is increased kinetic energy of molecule
- what is bonding
- What is mechanical energy?.
- which bonds are broken and which bonds are formed during a chemical reaction?
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- What is laughing gas
- How to balance equation of all type
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number