How to balance equation of all type
Asked by Pvraval | 19th Sep, 2018, 08:59: PM
We can balance the equation by
1. Calculating the no. of elements present on both side product as well as a reactant.
2.By multiplying the element to make the same no. of the element on both sides.
Hence it applies the law of conservation of mass.
For detailed answer please click on below link:
Answered by Varsha | 19th Sep, 2018, 09:56: PM
- When temperature is increased kinetic energy of molecule
- what is bonding
- What is mechanical energy?.
- which bonds are broken and which bonds are formed during a chemical reaction?
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- What is laughing gas
- How to balance. Kmno4+H2SO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+H2O+o2
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number