how this bread knife is class 3 lever mark fulcrum and explain
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 2nd Dec, 2017, 06:28: AM
Fulcrum is located in the hand at the sleeve of the shirt. Type three lever have effort in between fulcrum and load
Answered by Gajendra | 3rd Dec, 2017, 12:39: PM
- Are actual and practical machines the same? If yes then is the output energy less than the input energy?
- In chapter machines ( Class 10th ICSE) Examples for "changing the point of application of effort to a convenient point. "
- what is meant by saying that a machine is a force multiplier
- what is the resistance offered to the nut
- what is the resistance offered by nut
- what is mass of metre time which is in equilibrium
- give two reasons to show that the efficiency of a machine is less than 100%
- What is the unit of effort and load
- What is the Velocity Ratio of Class III Lever ?
- What is the Velocity ratio of Class I Lever ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number