How the visually challenged people learn the Braille system?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Jan, 2014, 10:40: AM
The visually challenged people learn the Braille system by beginning with letters, then special characters and letter combinations. Methods depend upon recognition by touching and each character has to be memorized.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2014, 12:40: PM
- The phenomenon which enables us to see movies in cinema hall
- Select the optical aids among the following: Telescopic aids, Bifocal lenses, Tactual aids, Auditory aids, Contact lenses, Tinted lenses.
- Which is the most popular resource for visually challenged persons? Who developed it?
- Name some sources of Vitamin A.
- What are the characteristics of Braille system?
- Diagrammatically represent an example of the dot patterns used in Braille system.
- How the Braille systems help the visually challenged persons?
- How the visually challenged persons identify things?
- What are the causes of blindness?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number