how the menstrul cycle proceed
Asked by jayshrikakade8767 | 19th Oct, 2020, 03:28: PM
The menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones. The first menstrual cycle begins at puberty and is known as menarche. It begins at about the age of 13 years. The menstrual cycle stops about the age of 45–50 years. It is known as menopause. It marks the end of the reproductive phase in females.
The menstrual cycle involves different phases:
- Follicular phase: Lasts from 5th to 14th day
- Ovulatory phase: Lasts from about 13th to 14th day
- Luteal phase: Lasts from 15th to 28th day
- Menstrual phase: Lasts from 1st day to 5th day
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Oct, 2020, 11:15: AM
- why the girls have stomach ache during mensturation?
- what is spermiation
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number