- How the digital thermometer work's
Asked by BANKER.ARVIND | 21st Jul, 2016, 07:59: PM
- Mercury is toxic, and it is very difficult to dispose it when the thermometer breaks.
- Hence, digital thermometers are used to measure the temperature.
- Digital thermometers use a computer chip/heat sensor to tell the temperature instead of mercury.
- The body whose temperature is to be measured is brought in contact with the thermometer and it recieves heat until it comes at a temperature equal to the temperature of the hot body.
- The sensor-chip mechanism within reads the temperature and displays the same on a small screen.
- Display screen commonly used these days is a light emitiing diode panel (LED)
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 5th Dec, 2017, 02:36: PM
- What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number