How the digita thermometer works
Asked by BANKER.ARVIND | 3rd May, 2016, 08:53: PM
Mercury is toxic, and it is very difficult to dispose it when the thermometer breaks. So, nowadays digital thermometers are used to measure the temperature. Digital thermometers are different because they use a computer chip/heat sensor to tell the temperature instead of mercury. When the body whose temperature is to be measured is brought in contact with the thermometer, it recieves heat until it comes at a temperature equal to the temperature of the hot body. The sensor/chip within reads the temperature and displays the same on a small screen.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 5th May, 2016, 10:24: AM
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
- Temperature of Saturn is 288 degree F. Temperature of Jupitar is 162 degree F. Which planet has the lowest average temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number