How strong are acid and base solution
Asked by abhishek2006gautam | 6th Jul, 2020, 02:26: PM
Strength of acid and base varies according to their chemical nature. for exampl-Few acids like HCl, H2SO4 are strong acid but acids like- Acetic acid, Formica cid are weak acid.
Strength of acid or base is defined on the basis of how vigrrously they donate H+ or OH- in water.
Answered by Ravi | 6th Jul, 2020, 06:03: PM
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number