How should i make conversions of org. compounds?
Asked by Benjamin | 31st Aug, 2016, 08:34: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan
| 1st Sep, 2016,
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 1st Sep, 2016, 12:25: PM
- why CHO consider oxo
- 13.36 plz
- Plz draw the open structure md give the name
- What is the structure of pyridine
- Why Cyanides are soluble in water but the corresponding Isocyanides not?
- Convert benzonitrile to benzaldehyde.
- How can we get primary amines from alkyl cyanides?
- An organic compound A contains C=32%, H=7% and N=20%. On reduction it gives a primary amine B which gives ethyl alcohol and nitrous acid. B gives an offensive odour on warming with CHCl3 and KOH and forms compound C which on reduction forms ethyl methyl amine. Give structures of A, B and C and explain.
- Write the structure of 2-Phenylethanamine.
- Write the structure of primary, secondary and tertiary Methanamine.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number