how people die by touching electrical appliances insecurely?
Asked by amit gupta | 11th May, 2013, 08:12: AM
This is because, human body is a very good conductor of electricity and so, when the electrical applicances are touched insecurely, the current passes through body into ground, thus completing the circuit. If excess current passes through the body, then it ionizes all the salts and breaksdown different complexes in the body resulting in death.
Answered by | 11th May, 2013, 10:11: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number