How much ppm of heavy water does ordinary water contains???
Asked by shubhi shrivastava | 4th Mar, 2015, 09:06: PM
Heavy water occurs in very low concentrations in ordinary water.
Heavy water concentration in ordinary water is about 120-160 ppm.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 5th Mar, 2015, 11:43: AM
- What are ionic hydride and ionic chloride?Why do they specify 'ionic'?
- In nuclear fusion, Which isotopes of hydrogen combine to form helium?
- What are electron deficient, rich & precise hydride ?
- What is the formula of hydride ion and hydronium ion
- What is the meaning of " current of hydrogen"
- What is the meaning of " reduce by heating current in hydrogen"
- what is difference between hydrogen and hydride
- why does acidity of hydrides increase as we move from left to right in period?
- What are ionic hydrides?
- Give example of electron-rich hydrides?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number