How much maximum amount of Alumininum metal is deposited at cathode by passing one ampere current for 96500seconds through molten AlCl3?
Asked by sourabh7jain | 7th Jun, 2016, 11:41: AM
c = 1 ampere
t = 96500 seconds
To find: Weight of Al deposited = ?
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 9th Jun, 2016, 12:04: PM
- Electrochemistry:- Comment on pH of solution after electrolysis of ZnSO4 in aqueous media by using Zn electrode.
- Aluminium is extracted by electrolysis of
- Pls explain
- TOTAL VOLUME OF GASES EVOLVED AT STP WHEN 36g OF H2O ARE COMPLETELY ELECTROLYSED BETWEEN PLATINUM ELECTRODES.
- What happens to flow of electrons if we introduce two anodes at one end of the cathode
- 3.66 sum plz
- 3.71 plz
- 3.52 numerical plz
- 3.57 plz
- Pl this question as fast as possible
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number