How much force is required to increase the velocity of a body of 1kg from 20 m/s to 30 m/s?
Asked by showkat | 31st Jul, 2018, 10:01: PM
Final velocity - Intial velocity divided by 2
Then (20-10)/2 = 5
f = ma
given mass = 1 kg
a = 5 m/s2
F = ma = 1 x 5 = 5 N
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 31st Jul, 2018, 10:24: PM
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second
- A car travells 33 km south 13 km west and 14 km north in half an hour calculate the average velocity
- briefly explain different type of motions
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number