How many zones are in candle flame?
Asked by nikishah535659 | 4th Mar, 2020, 11:50: AM
Candle flame consits of three zones.
1. The innermost zone
2. Middle zone
3. The outermost zone
Answered by Varsha | 4th Mar, 2020, 02:27: PM
- what is non luminous
- prove that air supports burning
- Will bio - gas burn with a flame ? Why?
- grafite burn with flame or not?
- when cowdung is burned in solid form do it produce yellow?
- After burning candle wax which substance remains in a solid form?
- Why a piece of wood does not catch fire when a lighted mathstick is brought near it
- Which zone of candle flame is dark and why?
- Why is it dangerous to burn coal in closed room?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number