How many types of connective tissues
Asked by aryanraj.kod | 25th May, 2020, 03:49: PM
Please click on Connective tissue to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th May, 2020, 09:46: PM
- what are mammary glands
- Which of the statement is true? The epidermis is made of epithelial cells whereas the dermis is made of muscular tissues. The epidermis is made of epithelial cells whereas the dermis is made of connective tissues. The epidermis is made of muscular tissues whereas the dermis is made of epithelial cells. The epidermis and the dermis are made of epithelial cells.
- name any one body part where ciliated epithelium is found in humans? what is it's function?
- what are antagonistic muscle? Give one example
- Cardiac muscles are invouantary or involuantary and striated
- what are the locations of areolar tissues?
- Name the tissue that forms the inner lining of your mouth
- Name the kinds of cells found in the following places: 1.surface of the human skin 2.salivary gland 3.brain 4.inner lining of the wind pipe
- Please provide the answers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number