How many teeth are present in upper and lower jaw
Asked by Chaudharypoojamahal | 17th Jun, 2018, 10:59: AM
An adult person have a total of 32 teeth. These include 8 incisor teeth (four upper and four lower), 4 canine teeth (two upper and two lower), 8 premolars (four upper and four lower), and 12 molars (six upper and six lower).
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Jun, 2018, 11:19: AM
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
- Which important life characteristic is shown by the plant and bird in the below figure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number