How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
Asked by Lanzmik | 15th Jun, 2019, 01:18: AM
There is a set of 46 chromosomes (for reproduction) in every human being. So, 22 perfect pairs of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl as one pair of chromosomes is odd, called the sex chromosomes .
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Jun, 2019, 10:56: AM
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number