how many moles of iron can be made from 16 moles of carbon monoxide
Asked by subhampanda1802 | 20th May, 2018, 08:43: PM
The reaction proceeds,
Answered by Ramandeep | 21st May, 2018, 10:23: AM
- 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 8.4 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙉𝙖𝙃𝘾𝙊3 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙃3𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙃 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 20𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 . 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 4.4𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙊2 𝙄𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙. 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙬 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨
- pls explain
- equivalent mass of H3PO4 in the following reaction 2NaOH + H3PO4 = Na2HP04 + 2H2O
- Hello sir, please clarify this question Does the law of multiple proportions hod true for Isotopes also? If not, why? Please explain briefly.
- what is difference between 0.5m NaOH and 0.5M NaOH
- balance the chemical equation. zinc + nitric acid give zinc nitrate + nitrogendioxide + water
- YbH 2.55 law of constant composition is
- Hello sir, please clarify my doubt. can you explain me in detail about stoichiometry and limiting reagents with examples for each. Thank you.
- 98%H2SO4 soln by mass and has a density Of 1.8 g/ml . Volume Of acid reqd. to make 1lt Of 0.1M H2SO4 soln is-
- A compound contains carbon,hydrogen and oxygen have 40% carbon . If it's empirical formula mass = 30 amusing then what will the empirical formula of compound?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number