How many moles are there in 14.3 g of C6H6
Answer is 40gpermole
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 3rd Dec, 2017, 06:56: AM
Answered by Varsha | 4th Dec, 2017, 11:50: AM
- b) one ..
- Find the volume of oxygen at STP required for the complete combustion of 2 litres of carbon monoxide at S.T.P.
- why mole concept important
- A mixture of hydrogen and chlorine occupying 36 cm3 was exploded. On shaking it with water, 4cm3 of hydrogen was left behind. Find the composition of the mixture.
- What volume of oxygen at STP is required to affect the combustion of 11 litres of ethylene [C2H4] at 273o C and 380 mm of Hg pressure? C2H4+3O22CO2 + 2H2O
- Calculate the number of molecules in 1 kg of Calcium Chloride.
- No. of moles in 32g of sulphur molecule.
- Calculate the number of ions and total charge in 3 gram CO3^2-
- What is the mass of calcium carbonate precipitated when calcium chloride solution is added to a solution containing 21.2g of sodium carbonate? RMM of sodium carbonate = 106 RMM of calcium carbonate = 100
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number