how many lobes are there in anther and how many sacks?
Asked by aarshareny07 | 13th Jul, 2021, 05:41: PM
The upper spore-producing part of the stamen is called anther. It consists of either two lobes or one lobe. Anther with two lobes is called dithecous anther and anther with one lobe is called monothecous anther. Each lobe contains two pollen sacs or microsporangia.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Jul, 2021, 11:51: AM
- nuter flower is which type of flower
- Describe the parts of androecium
- Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
- in China rose which androecium is found
- what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
- Arrange 1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen. please answer!!!
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number