How many hormone present in human body
Asked by Deepak | 19th Jul, 2017, 09:58: PM
There are around 40-50 hormones that are present in the body. But there are also more complex hormones whose functions are not easily understood. Some of the examples are melatonin, serotonin, thyroxine, epinephrine, dopamine, angiotensinogen, ADH, ACTH, calcitonin, glucagon, cortisol, insulin, LH, FSH, oxytocin, parathyroid hormone, aldosterone, testosterone, estradiol, progesterone, histamine, gastrin, renin, etc.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Jul, 2017, 07:58: AM
- what is the difference between oesophagus and alimentary canal ?
- Describe the structure of villi. How are lactaels different from villi in function? (2 marks )
- what is the meaning of nutrition
- what is enzymes
- 1. Why pancreas is called mixed gland? 2. Why are intestinal villis highly vascular? 3. Why do we get muscle cramp after vigorous exercise? 4. The breathing rate of aquatic animals is high, why? 5. Why does haemoglobin molecule act as efficient carrier of oxygen than diffusion process? 6. Why capillaries are thin walled? 7. Why do plants need less energy than animals?
- What is enzyme
- distinguish between small intestine and large intestine
- what is human alimentary canal
- what is th life proces?
- whati holozoic nutrition in ampeba
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number