How many hormone present in human body
Asked by Deepak | 19th Jul, 2017, 09:58: PM
There are around 40-50 hormones that are present in the body. But there are also more complex hormones whose functions are not easily understood. Some of the examples are melatonin, serotonin, thyroxine, epinephrine, dopamine, angiotensinogen, ADH, ACTH, calcitonin, glucagon, cortisol, insulin, LH, FSH, oxytocin, parathyroid hormone, aldosterone, testosterone, estradiol, progesterone, histamine, gastrin, renin, etc.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Jul, 2017, 07:58: AM
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
- can you please elaborate on Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Our body is made up of cells or atoms ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number