How many cells are there in human body
Asked by 79kkashish | 26th May, 2020, 08:17: PM
The human body contains trillions of cells. At maturity, there are roughly 30–37 trillion cells in the body.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th May, 2020, 11:31: AM
- is all types of cell are same
- If prokaryotic cell have no nucleus then they they exist ?
- In Which Year Cell was Discovered
- Explain briefly:- Plant cells contain fewer mitochondria
- Hii, mam/sir. I am Vaghela Preksha Vipul. My question is that , that do amoeba live around our surroundings? 😞😞
- define cell theory
- Why ostrich egg is big in sizes from other birds eggs
- what is cell
- What determines the shape and size of the cell??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number