how many bonding regions and lone pairs are there in an amide anion?
Asked by rajenderdagar123 | 11th Jan, 2017, 09:04: PM
Two bonding pairs and two unshared or lone pairs of electrons with a formal charge of -1.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 12th Jan, 2017, 12:40: PM
- Lewis structure are similar to______
- why OOH bond angles in H2O2 is more in solid phases than gas phase
- Draw the two stereoisomers of 1,3-dibromocyclobutane Refer to the structure below to answer the following questions: 4. Which of the labeled bonds in the structure are equatorial bonds? 5. Which of the labeled bonds are trans to bond b? 6. Which labeled bonds have a 1,3-diaxial interaction with each other?
- Are CH3- and CH3+ iso-structural pairs? Why??
- Name two species which have tetrahedral shape.
- Why does the pair of electrons in the valence shell repel each other?
- What is the dipole moment and geometry of H2 and CO2 molecule?
- Give examples of the compounds which show AB5 and AB6 geometry.
- A compound A has 4 pairs of electrons around the central atom and makes an angle of 109o28'. Draw the shape of the compound.
- MgCl2 is a linear molecule while SnCl2 is angular.Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number