How many acute angles are there in the figure?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The angles marked with arcs are all less than 90o, so are acute. The four angles around the top point are all right angles. So there are 10 acute angles altogether.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- room is 4 m long and 35 cm wide how many square metre of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- If two acute angles are added together,is their sum a straight angle? Justify your answer.
- Classify the following angles as acute, obtuse, right or reflex: (i) 35° (ii) 185°(iii) 90°(iv) 92°(v) 260°
- From the following figure, indentify the angles: (i) Name three acute angles. (ii) Name three obtuse angles. (iii) Name two straight angles.
- How many degrees are there in: (i) three right angles? (ii) right angles? (iii) right angles?
- How do you construct an angle of with the help of a protractor?
- If there are 36 spokes in a bicycle wheel, what is the angle between a pair of adjacent spokes?
- Draw a line segment on grid paper. Visualize rotating the line segment about one of its end points. Which type of angle is formed by each rotation? a) A turn b) A turn clockwise c) A turn counter-clockwise
- Identify the type of angle from the following figures: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
- Identify the angle in the figure:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number