How is tan 42 cot 42 into cot 67 tan 67 equal to 1? or please explain the last step of textbook exercise 8.3, 2nd question 1st problem.....please...
Asked by Kishore Joshi | 23rd Jun, 2015, 12:26: PM
Answered by satyajit samal | 24th Jun, 2015, 08:45: AM
- SHOW THAT cos 38°cos 52°- sin 38°sin 52° =0
- if cos (40°-X)=30sin find the value of X
- evaluate cot (90-theta) -tan theta
- Evaluate cos48°cos42°–sin48°sin42°
- Evaluate cot 12 cot 38 cot 52 cot 60 cot 78
- If A and B are acute in right angled ABC, then sin2 A + sin2 B =
- If tan 7theta=cot(5theta–30degree),both angles are acute angles,find the value of theta
- How to evaluate without tables?
- tan1 tan2 tan3 ............tan89=1 what is the probability that a leap year selected at random will have 53 sundays if the polynomial x^4-6x^3+16x^2-26x+10 is divided by another polynomial x^2-2x+k gives reminder x+a . then find a and k.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number