How is Siberian crane adapted for migration
Asked by balaka.chakraborty202145 | 9th Nov, 2021, 07:35: PM
Birds need to stay warm to survive. Hence, they migrate to warmer regions during winter.
Because India has a warm climate, many migratory birds are seen.
The Siberian crane comes from Siberia to places such as Bharatpur in Rajasthan and Sultanpur in Haryana.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Nov, 2021, 12:02: PM
- How is the polar bear adapted to live in the Arctic region?
- what is migration
- Lichen is an example of
- newt mostly live in which climate
- what are adaptation ? explain the type of adaptation
- What are adaptation done by the polar bear
- What is adaptation
- What is the advantage of symbiotic relation in the nature?
- Why Siberian crane migrates in winters?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number