How is natural gas formed?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 1st Sep, 2014, 10:09: AM
Natural gas was formed from the remains of dead sea organisms buried deep below the Earth's surface by layers of sediment (sand, mud, clay etc.). Over long periods of time, the dead organisms were transformed by heat and pressure into natural gas.
Answered by | 1st Sep, 2014, 12:09: PM
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
- most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
- mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
- CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
- Why is petroleum sometimes called 'black gold'?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number