How is Meq (miliequivalent) and g-eq (gram equivalent) different?
Asked by drhimasingh | 16th May, 2020, 12:45: AM
mili equivalent is 1/1000 th of Gram equivalents
Answered by Ravi | 17th May, 2020, 09:21: PM
- what is weight in 1 mole
- How to find mass percentage And molar mass
- 10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
- molar mass of oxalic acid
- Limitations of law of constant composition
- Please answer it 🙏🙏
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
- what is mole fraction when alcohol 10% and w/w solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number