How is mass number related to atomic number and neutrons present in the nucleus of the atom?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th May, 2014, 03:08: PM
Mass number = Number of protons + Number of neutrons
But Atomic Number = Number of Protons
Mass Number = Atomic number + Number of Neutrons
Answered by | 13th May, 2014, 05:08: PM
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
- What are isobars? Explain with the example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number