How is it possible to heat water easily while cooking
Asked by dharansingh36 | 24th Oct, 2018, 04:56: PM
The easy ways to boil or heat water quickly while cooking food is,
i) Keep the lead on the pot in which the water and food is being cooked.
ii) Supply high heat to the water or keep the pot on high flame.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Oct, 2018, 12:31: PM
- what is heat write its si unit
- give assumptions of the kinetic molecular theory
- Draw :: i) A temperature volume graph to show the change in volume when water is cooled from 10℃ to 0℃ ii) A temperature density graph to show the change in density when water is cooled from 10℃ to 0℃
- It is found on heating a gas it's volume increases by 50% and pressure decreases to 60% of original value. If the original temperature was -15degree C find the temperature to which it was heated ?
- how water convert into ice
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number