How is GIFT different from IUI?
Asked by mishra.udit003 | 5th Jun, 2020, 03:21: PM
In GIFT (Gamete intrafallopian Transfer), the eggs are stimulated and harvested, but the eggs and sperm are placed into the fallopian tube where fertilization happens.
In IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) sperm is injected directly into uterus of female to increase the chance of fertilisation.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th Jun, 2020, 07:13: PM
- concieve means
- Please have a detailed difference between the ZIFT and GIFT technique with rhe help of DIAGRAMMATIC representation
- What is meant by artificial insemination?
- Expand ZIFT and RTI.
- Within what age group are sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) reported to be very high? Mention three practices to avoid them.
- Expand the following: (i) ART (ii) GIFT (iii) ICSI (iv) RTI (v) lUI
- In GIFT, gametes are transferred to the fallopian tube. Can gametes be transferred to the uterus to achieve the same result? Explain.
- Write a note on chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
- Briefly explain IVF and ET. What are the conditions in which these methods are advised?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number