how is father of genetic
Asked by istekharalam8051 | 28th Jul, 2020, 09:25: PM
Gregor Mendel, a 19th century Augustinian monk, is called the father of modern genetics.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Jul, 2020, 11:35: AM
- Ch 3 Part b very short type answers Match ups 4. Allele What is the answer
- What is an allele?
- what will be the answer??
- What do you mean by Allele?
- What are nucleosomes
- What is genetics? ?
- what is carrier?
- sir can there be a heterozygous recessive
- , distinguish between heterogametic and homogametic sex determination system
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number