how is electricity formed what are the good conductors and bad conductors of electricity expain
Asked by jayakumar.narasimhan | 16th Oct, 2017, 10:11: AM
Electricity is nothing but the flow of electron in a conductor.
The flow of electron takes place when external energy is supplied usually by means of a cell or a battery.
which makes the electric current flow from the positive end of batter to the negative end.
Good conductors of electricity are those materials which offer less obstruction(resistance) to the flow of electron
Bad conductors are those materials which offer more obstruction to the flow of electron.
Answered by Gajendra | 29th Nov, 2017, 03:18: PM
- Odd ones give the reasons for your choice out of copper, iron, pencil and Rubber
- When first electric cell was invented?
- Why electric cells and battery are divided into two parts negative side and positive side
- What are series and parallel combination? What is the practical utillity of these combinations?
- Compare the behaviour of appliances are connected in parallel circuit and in a series circuit
- Explain the construction of a dry cell with an appropriate diagram
- why are metals good conductors of electricity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number