How is adhesion indicated in a floral formula?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 12:55: PM
In a floral formula, adhesion is indicated by drawing a line above the symbols of the floral parts.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 02:55: PM
- what is Perianth
- Draw a floral diagram of the liliaceae with floral formula . Mention which aspects of flower cannot be represented in the floral diagram
- What does a dot represent in a floral diagram?
- Name the family which was earlier known as Papilionoideae.
- Write the floral formula for Asparagus.
- Describe the gynoecium of ground nut.
- State the different kinds of inflorescences found in the ‘potato family’.
- Write the scientific name for the plant which belongs to the family Liliaceae and from which colchicine is extracted.
- How is fusion indicated in a floral formula?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number