How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
Asked by ajaysankhala051 | 11th Sep, 2019, 01:19: PM
Iodiniation of benzene:
If iodination of benzene is carried out in the absence of oxidising agent then the reaction will be reversible, while on using oxidising agent one can achieve the desired product.
Answered by Ramandeep | 12th Sep, 2019, 12:21: PM
- give the IUPAC name of ch2 is equal to Ch 2
- Question no-3,5,6,8,10,13
- Pl ans experts
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number